The Main Board Computer is part of the INDICO-system. This unit is the gateway for all sub-systems used inside a tram or bus.
The MBCT communicates with one or two INDICO TCCU modules and other internal vehicle bus protocols using the Ethernet 10/100 Mb standard with a M12 ITxPT compliant connector. Open protocols can be implemented based on Ubuntu linux.
Additional sensor/actuators can be connected using the 24V PNP/NPN type I/O.
• GSM/GPRS/3G/4G modem
• GPS receiver
• VGA interface
• Display DC-power output
• USB port
• Serial port
• 3 Digital Inputs
• 4 Digital Outputs
• Wide input DC power supply
• Diagnostic LED’s on front panel
• Ethernet interface ITxPT compliant
• Ethernet link and activity indicator
• OTA updates (linux based)
• Robust aluminium case
• Easy installation and maintainability
• CE Railway Certified